Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Oh study day, study day



Yesterday & Monday my class and I had the delight of being told about all the work that was expected of us this year. I literally just do not know where to start. I know I chose to do a degree but really? So as usual instead of doing something useful with my time I'm procrastinating. Nevermind.


 The bag is  £19.99 from h&m and I have absolutely fallen in love with it, most likely because it's dalmatian print and I love dalmatians. I'm not usually into bags but I'm obsessed with this one, I'm going to HAVE to get it. 
The makeup is from the long wear range by Bobbi Brown, the foundation is spf 15 and it claims to last up to 12 hours, the price is £30 for 30mls. Likewise, the Long-wear Gel eyeliner is £17. I've heard good things about these products in the long-wear collection from other bloggers. They do other products too, there is a range of cream eye-shadows which look absolutely divine! but I would have no idea which colour to buy first! I will definitely do some reviews when I get some products from this range. The long-wear eyeliner is a definite purchase as I hate nothing more than my liquid eyeliner disappearing half way through the day and as an experienced eye-liner wearer I am very excited about the prospect of an eyeliner that will last ALL day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment