Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012




I came home the other day to find this little beaut on my bed, a present from my mum, awwww. I must admit I do have a little obsession with sponge bob, not as much as Holly does though (Electric Shake).

It's getting nearer and nearer to christmas and I can already feel my bank balance going down. Firstly, I've had to invest in some winter clothes because I am not prepared to freeze to death this winter. 

It's been 3 for 2 in Boots for a few weeks now and I needed to get some more primer anyway so I decided to pick up a couple other goodies as well.



 This beau is called Chinchilly by Essie. It was £8.99 from Boots. A bit more than I would normally pay for a nail varnish but I have wanted to try Essie for a while, especially because they have such as wide range of colours. I absolutely adore this colour, It's what I'd describe as a mushroom/concrete colour. I definitely want to try some of their other colours! 
It occured to me that whilst at uni it would be rare to see me without my nails painted, when I qualify and work full time I won't be able to paint them as nail varnish isn't allowed at work :( boo!




 My other purchase was this Soap and Glory fragrant body spray which was £6.50 for 200mls, but as it was 3 for 2 this was my 3 :) I really wanted to pick up something by soap and glory but was a bit overwhelmed by all their products! they all have simular packaging which is a bit chaotic to say the least! After ummmming and argghing and smelling and testing, I decided to go for one of their body sprays. This is Glam-A-Lot. I'm not really one for body sprays, more perfumes, but it smelled so nice I had to buy it! The smell is rather sweet so if you don't like sweet smelling fragrance this wouldn't be one for you. It's divine though and I have not missed an opportunity to drench myself in it! you'd smell me coming a mile away! and £6.50 for 200mls is very reasonable. The tester bottles are a lot smaller and so you don't realise how much product you are getting because this product comes in a box (see pictures).



No comments:

Post a Comment