Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Sam-less nights



 I should be in bed really but nope...thought I would share a quick blog post.


My most recent purchase....Rimmel London, I <3 Lasting Finish 500 Disco Ball - £2.99 Boots
Now don't be fooled, as glittery and divine as this polish looks, it's very sheer and best used as a top coat to add sparkle to a colour. I was disapointed I must admit, I really wanted a glittery polish. However, I did try it on top of a colour and It looked lush. I love the brushes on rimmel nail polish, they are slightly wider but not too thick. Also, it's a bit random but the student shop has just had a Rimmel makeup self put in! it's not been stocked yet but it will be all too tempting to add a nail varnish to my purchases when I'm getting a coffee! I'm also excited about buying a lipstick from the new Kate Moss Lasting Finish Collection. I'm not really a fan of Kate Moss to be honest, but I've heard the lipsticks are good! I'll let you know!


  I found this little treasure whilst rummarging around in the nail varnish cupboard downstairs, yes a whole cupboard devoted to nail polish! it's my mums fault, she's obsessed! I usually go for dark colours, such as black, red and blues but I fancied a change...which is strange because it's AW, not the weather for summery colours. It has a rather excessive two cap lid but from what I understand this is typical of Chanel. It's number 210 Lilac Sky. I'm not even sure if they do this exact polish anymore but I'm sure they do a simular colour. I applied this a few days ago and it still hasn't chipped, which for me is quite good considering I have a nasty habit of picking at my nails. The only downside is that Chanel nail varnishes are usually about £18 and for a poor old student such as myself I prefer to leave buying expensive polishes like this to the mother. At least I can pinch them eh!

Forgot to warn you I bite my nails! :\

No comments:

Post a Comment